- Webmax welcomes you to this Internet Site (hereinafter “Site”) and Webmax Accounting, Webmax Biz, Webmax B2B software (hereinafter “Products”). As used in this Agreement the terms “you” and “your” refer to a visitor of this Site or our Products, and each of the terms “Webmax”, “us”, “our” and “we” shall refer collectively to Webmax Technologies Sdn. Bhd., and its affiliated entities and representatives.
- Please read the terms set out hereunder carefully before consulting this Site or our Products. By continuing with the use of this Site, our Products, or any of its links or services, you will be deemed to have consented to the terms set out hereunder.
- If you do not agree with the terms set out hereunder, please exit and do not view this Site or use any of our Products.
- Webmax reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any of these terms at any time. The terms set out hereunder may be modified occasionally, so kindly check this page regularly. By using this Site or our Products after any changes are posted to the terms set out hereunder or you are otherwise notified of such changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. If you do not agree to the changes, you should not use the Site or our Products and you should arrange to cancel any registered user account or subscription (if any) with us.
- Unless otherwise specified, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Site and the material provided hereon, for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you comply fully with these terms of service. You also understand that the information shared with you is for your personal use only and may not be suitable or applicable to others.
- In our sole discretion and without prior notice or liability, we may discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the Site or the Products, including, but not limited to, (i) restricting the time the Site or the Products is available, (ii) restricting the amount of use permitted (iii) restricting or terminating any user’s right to use the Site and/or any services, and (iv) restricting or modifying in any manner any services that are available on the Site or the Products. You agree that any termination or cancellation or modification of your access to, or use of, the Site or the Products may be in effect without prior notice(s).
- If you do not abide by the terms set out hereunder, except as we may otherwise provide from time to time, you agree that we may immediately stop your visit to the Site or the Products and/or bar any further access to our Site (or part thereof) or to our Products (or part thereof). Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or cancellation of your access to, or use of, our Site or our Products.
- You agree that the Site or the Products shall be used in a reasonable and lawful manner only.
- You agree to refrain from conduct on the Site, the Products or in connection with the Site or the Products that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability, or constitute a violation of any law or regulation.
You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise, or from your use of material obtained through the Site or the Products, or from your breach of this Agreement, or from your use of the terms set out hereunder.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS AND ANY INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND WEBMAX OR EMPLOYEES OR DIRECTORS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY MATERIAL ON THE SERVICE.
WHILE EVERY CARE IS AND HAS BEEN TAKEN TO ENSURE THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION OR THAT NO VIRUSES WILL BE TRANSMITTED, WEBMAX OR ITS EMPLOYEES OR DIRECTORS DO NOT GUARANTEE ANY LOSS OF, DAMAGE TO, OR MISREPRESENTATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH EVENTS.
NEITHER WEBMAX OR ITS EMPLOYEES OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, LICENSEES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS, OFFERINGS, CONTENT AND MATERIALS IN THE SITE OR IN THE PRODUCTS IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED AT THIS SITE OR IN OUR PRODUCTS IS OF A GENERAL NATURE. WEBMAX IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERROR RELATING TO YOUR USAGE OR ACCESS TO THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS.
WEBMAX OR ITS EMPLOYEES OR DIRECTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ALLEGEDLY SUFFERED OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, USAGE OF THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, ANY STATEMENTS OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION. WEBMAX IS ALSO NOT LIABLE IN RELATION TO ANY MATTERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE PRODUCTS INCLUDING BY REASON OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF WEBMAX OR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS.
WEBMAX AND ITS EMPLOYEES OR DIRECTORS’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Notwithstanding any terms in these Conditions and in the event that Webmax’s liability cannot be excluded by law, the maximum aggregate liability of Webmax to any person under or in connection with any matter relating to this Agreement (whether in contract, tort, law, equity or otherwise) shall be limited to (to the fullest extent permitted by law) USD$500.
- The Site and the Products contain copyrighted material, content, trademarks, and other proprietary information including, but not limited to, photos, graphics, text, software(“Intellectual Property”). Webmax owns rights in relation to all Intellectual Property (“IP Rights”) in the collective and entire work placed on the Site and the Products. You are prohibited from, and agree not to publish, copy, or in any way exploit, any of the content or Intellectual Property of the Site or the Products, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, publication, or commercial exploitation of material accessed or downloaded from the Site or the Products will be permitted without the express written consent of Webmax. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by copying or downloading copyrighted material. You hereby grant to Webmax a royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display any content added onto the Site or the Products by you, in whole or in part. The items presented on this Site or in the Products may be modified without notice and are provided with no guarantee whatsoever, whether express or implied, and may not give rise to any right to compensation.
- The alteration and modification of content or its use for a purpose other than that authorized constitutes an infringement of Webmax’s or third parties’ IP Rights. Within the limits set out below, Webmax grants you the right to download and circulate the content (i) when the downloading function exists, (ii) for non-commercial purposes, (iii) in good faith, and (iv) while retaining intact the proprietary information or the website publishing date shown on the content. This right may not under any circumstances be interpreted as a license, in particular a trademark or logo license.
- If any provision of the terms set out hereunder or portion thereof shall be declared invalid for any reason, the invalid provision or portion thereof shall be deemed omitted and the remaining terms shall be given full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
- You agree that the jurisdiction for any legal action or proceeding in relation to the use of this shall be Malaysia. You expressly agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Selangor.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms to anyone else without our consent.
- These terms do not grant any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these terms are readily designated by us in times of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- Webmax reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
- Webmax always appreciates your feedback and other suggestions about our Site and our Products. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
- We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features. As a result, we may need to update these terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. We will only make any changes if the provisions are no longer appropriate or if they are incomplete, and only if the changes are reasonable and take due account of your interests.
We will notify you (for example, by email, WhatsApp, or phone call) at least 30 days before we make changes to these terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they take effect, unless changes are required by law. Once any updated terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Site or our Products.
We hope that you will continue using our Site and our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated terms and are no longer willing to continue using, you can contact us for account deactivation (contact details below) at any time.